This section useful links to web sites and documents relating to the importance of
green infrastructure, best practices in planning for parks, open space, and more.
City of Atlanta
- City of Atlanta - Department of Planning and Community Development
Guiding the development of the city through effective measures of planning, design review, construction plan approval, code compliance, and housing assistance.
- City of Atlanta - Bureau of Planning
Overseeing the city's development plans and studies, zoning, neighborhood planning units (NPUs) and more.
- City of Atlanta - Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
Providing city residents and visitors with the parks, facilities, recreational programs and cultural experiences.
- City of Atlanta - Department of Public Works
Transporation and solid waste services.
- City of Atlanta - Department of Watershed Management
Dedicated to providing the highest quality drinking water and wastewater services to residential, businesses and wholesale customers
Greenspace, Open Space and Green Infrastructure
© 2006-2009 Wallace, Roberts & Todd, LLC
Problem with this web site?
Contact Metro Girl, email@example.com, 404-584-6271.